Antec 1200 cooling

jtvd78

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 27, 2009
Messages
303
I am going to build an i7 rig in an Antec 1200 case, and I need some advice on the cooling. I heard that the stock fans on the Antec 1200 are not that great. Also, I want to change the color scheme to red LED's. Are there any specific fans that you would recommend? Also, are there any other 200mm fans out there that has red LED's Thanks.
 
honestly the fans arnt bad on it(stock)......the only reason i plan on replacing mine are for colors.......and so i can put the fans on my mobo(has 8 or 9 fan headers....)......for the 200mm fan go to newegg and look at the 200 mm fan section, last i looked there were 2 red colored ones and about 8 different colors......

as for new fans....im not sure about ones with LEDs in em.....sorry i cant help there
 
Have you considered the COOLER MASTER HAF 932. It's a full tower case similar to the ANTEC 1200, but it's led color scheme is red. As someone who was debating between the two roughly 8 months ago, the reason I went with the ANTEC 1200 was I preferred the blue led color scheme over the red. Both are really good cases so you really can't go wrong with either one. I have not had any fan problems since I got the case and would consider them all very good and reliable fans.
 
Have you considered the COOLER MASTER HAF 932. It's a full tower case similar to the ANTEC 1200, but it's led color scheme is red. As someone who was debating between the two roughly 8 months ago, the reason I went with the ANTEC 1200 was I preferred the blue led color scheme over the red. Both are really good cases so you really can't go wrong with either one. I have not had any fan problems since I got the case and would consider them all very good and reliable fans.

I was thinking about the Haf 932, but it has no dust filters.
 
sounds like alot of work to make red led.. glad i like blue. The Haf932 is way more expensive than my 1200's where. (about 120 shipped) just think 7x9 for fans i guess not to bad SVC has big selection of good fans for decent price
 
Back
Top