• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Antec 1200 and 300?

squares

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 25, 2007
Messages
474
What are your thoughts of the 1200 and the 300? Personally I think the 1200 is too big, and the 300 is a little too small, maybe 600 would have made more sense?;)
 
1200 addresses my old complaints with my 900

- No fan filters
- No holes in the back to wire cables (I dremeled my own)
- Painted black inside


But I had no need for a full tower. Just.. no.. need.


300 rocks though. Totally.
 
Back
Top