• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Antec 1100 Watercooling?

limperatlinks

Weaksauce
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
111
Looking to get into watercooling, I have no experience in wcing as of now. Anyways, I have the Antec 1100 case, bought the case before I had any interest in watercooling. Id be looking at cooling a 2600k and 7970. The 7970 and the idea of crossfire is what has created this interest as the Artic Accelero is not the solution I thought it might be. Ive thought about going with a Radbox, like the Danger Den unit or Phobya or others, but would prefer to keep everything inside the case, although not ideal the rads mounted to the back of the case would be acceptable. I would appreciate anyone with a little extra time to look at pics of the case and give me their suggestions on what they would do if they owned this case. Thanks
 
I would say, your best bet would be to do the Radbox. There isn't a whole lot of clearance between the top of the case and the motherboard, so it will be hard to fit a radiator there, even if you weren't adverse to case modding.

Your other option may be to attach a radiator to the hard drive bays. I'm not sure how long the interior is, so this may not be an option if you have 7970s. In my experience, Antecs are fairly short, so there's not a lot of room there.
 
Hi,

Just wondering if you did do water cooling on your 1100 because i've recently got one and interested in doing it as i've always wanted to have a go at it.

Thanks,

Mark
 
Depending on what is it you want to cool you can use 120mm radiators on the top and rear of the case.
 
Would i be able to mount those internally on the case or would i need to actually put them on the back and top of the case?
 
Back
Top