Another Wolfenstein Sequel Hint

HardOCP News

[H] News
Blue's News is all over the recent news that a Wolfenstein sequel might be in the works. While some might dismiss this as rumor mill fodder, it's the source of the information that really gives this rumor credibility.

Along the way he offers strong hints that he is portraying B.J. Blazkowicz once again in another upcoming Wolfenstein game. He refers back to a quick tease from E3, and says: "I’ll be safe with this answer. If you look at Bethesda’s E3 2016 lineup there was a title hinted at in a cool way. It sparked a bit of wildfire. That subtle, very simple DOS language, going through the titles. Perhaps we’re working on that as we speak."

Agreed or even Return to Castle Wolfenstein... Can go and kill the end boss Rob Zombie in 4k now!!

Unless it's like the last one and does't support SLI, then it's 1440p.

RTCW I remember being a ton of fun. I don't know how it measures up now but remember playing it for countless hours.

Huge fan of the series.

However, what I really want to see is a remake of Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory.

Best free game I ever played.

This, absolutely. I've logged a shameful amount of hours in Wolfenstein: ET. Somewhere in the range of 4500

Please do a remake of RTCW...prolly my favorite game of all time with perhaps the greatest MP of all time.

Please do a remake of RTCW...prolly my favorite game of all time with perhaps the greatest MP of all time.

Exactly! It's the game that got me into multiplayer fps.
Spent much more time in RTCW:ET when it was released. Fuck, that was a ton of fun

I don't care what they make because what they have made so far is so good.

RTCW I remember being a ton of fun. I don't know how it measures up now but remember playing it for countless hours.
RTCW still holds up surprisingly well with the exception of the very poor AI. In some maps the AI could get stuck on the other side of a crate or other object with only their head showing. You could take all the time in the world to switch to your rifle and snipe them in the forehead.

I got a free copy of The old blood with the latest Doom I was surprised how good the game was.

Reactions: whatk
like this
Played through old blood and new order multiple times. Super excited if they make another. They left new order open to more storyline, would be a shame if they didnt.

Back