• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Another VPN Question

Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Messages
52
I want to be able to connect to my remote network through a VPN so I can access the printer and a network folder. Are there any simple VPN servers out there? Where I can just add a username/password to a database? I don't want to be installing certificates or any of that jazz on every machine.

I may be way off on this as I don't really know anything about it......just seems there is a lot involved in a VPN server...I just need the basics if possible.

Thanks.
 
Are you just trying to connect to your home network via secure a connection to access local files and printer(s) at your home network while you are not at home?
 
CHeck your router - you might have built-in IPSEC or L2TP VPN capabilities. L2TP is outdated and considered insecure, but it can get you what you want. I always recommend IPSEC or SSLVPN. IPSEC does not require a certificate.
 
Back
Top