Another MSI K8N neo2 platinum Question

niceplace

Weaksauce
Can anyone tell me how to get the pc to start up with the keyboard, iv gone into bios and gone to Power management Setup / Wake Up Event Activity and enabled "wake up up by ps2 keyboard! . But when i try to start it from keyboard nothing happens. Is there something else i need to enable.

Nobody got there MSI k8n neo2 platinum set up to wake from keyboard. Ive seen there are other people round the web who have asked the same question but there doesnt seem to be an answer. Ive sent an email to MSI tech support, if and when i get a reply hopefully with a solution i will post it here, just in case anyone else gets the same problem. I just cant believe that a high end board like this cant power up from keyboard, my ancient old asus board had no problem doing it. If it turns out that this mobo cant do it i will be really hacked of especially since it has the option in bios but it doesnt function. I would never have bought the board if i had known such a simple task was gonna be such a problem. I hate that thing that happens to the power buttons of pc,s over time were the chrome comes of the plastic and theres scratches and marks round the vicinity of said switch, mostly caused by the long fingernail brigade.

Back