• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Another LP2475w? Or something else?

Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
19
I've had an LP2475w for a little over a year now, and think it's time to get another IPS. Common sense led me to think another LP2475w would be a good choice, but should I consider anything else? I'm not against buying used, and I think $500 is about the most I'd be willing to spend.

I'd like to be at least 1920x1200, and whatever I get, I want the coloring to be pretty consistent (or at least adjustable) to the LP2475w. At least I think I do? Hard to say :D. Input lag isn't an issue for me.
 
Well to make everything look the same colorwise, I would stick with another the LP2475w. if you want to try something else, look at:

Dell U2410
HP ZR24W
 
Back
Top