I'm using a raid-5 with 4x sp2504c on a Gigabyte 965p-ds4. A few days ago, the "Intel Matrix Storage Console" recognized a problem. One of the drive's power connectors was detached. After fixing, the raid array started rebuilding. After a few hours, I got the message that the drive on port 0 is "missing". However, the drive was active and running. I checked all cables and all was fine. Anyways, I switched to another drive, but the problem still persists.
The "Intel Matrix Storage Console" says "Hard Drive Member 4 -- Missing hard drive". Though, in the list of "Non-Raid Hard Drives", the fourth sp2504c shows up. However, I can't see any way (neither with the storage console nor on the boot menu) to assign this (spare) drive to my raid array.
All what I can do is to remove the complete raid volume and to create a new one. This would also cause the loss of all my data. However, I've still a slight hope to access my data because 3 of the 4 drives are still up and running. But I can't see any way to access my data neither to fix the raid array. Any experiences or ideas?
The "Intel Matrix Storage Console" says "Hard Drive Member 4 -- Missing hard drive". Though, in the list of "Non-Raid Hard Drives", the fourth sp2504c shows up. However, I can't see any way (neither with the storage console nor on the boot menu) to assign this (spare) drive to my raid array.
All what I can do is to remove the complete raid volume and to create a new one. This would also cause the loss of all my data. However, I've still a slight hope to access my data because 3 of the 4 drives are still up and running. But I can't see any way to access my data neither to fix the raid array. Any experiences or ideas?