Another happy mobile user

skiddy

2[H]4U
Just got a 2500-M today and popped that sucker in. It's running at 2.5ghz 400FSB @ 1.8V (may be able to lower it a tad more). This thing is awesome! I'm pretty sure I could get 2.6 but the 8rda+ only goes to a 12.5 multiplyer... so I'm going to try raising the fsb some once I get it burnt in. I'm very impressed so far... my DLTC 1700+ would only max out at 2.4ghz and this thing has twice as much cache. What a great buy! Get one before they're gone.

i just ordered a Mobile athlon, i can't wait to get my hands on it and get into my 8rda+.
i have my fsb running at 212 or 214 (424, 428 effective of course) with a 2800+ i got a long time ago.

Originally posted by sKiDmArK
Just got a 2500-M today and popped that sucker in. It's running at 2.5ghz 400FSB @ 1.8V (may be able to lower it a tad more). This thing is awesome! I'm pretty sure I could get 2.6 but the 8rda+ only goes to a 12.5 multiplyer... so I'm going to try raising the fsb some once I get it burnt in. I'm very impressed so far... my DLTC 1700+ would only max out at 2.4ghz and this thing has twice as much cache. What a great buy! Get one before they're gone.

What do you have your multiplier at? 12.5?

Originally posted by sKiDmArK

What kinda cooling do you have?

Originally posted by Benny Blanco
prime stable?

Well I'll find out when I get off work because I left prime on this morning. I ran the chip for 2 hours+ last night playing battlefield and such and it had no errors at all. I tried running 2.5ghz @ 1.7V but it crashed after about 5 minutes.

What do you have your multiplier at? 12.5?

Yep.

What kinda cooling do you have?

Volcano 11 with 4 TT smart case fans and a Zalman northbridge cooler. It's at about 42C idle and 48C load.

I'm going for 2.6ghz tonight if everything primed ok. Wish me luck!

Volcano 11 with 4 TT smart case fans and a Zalman northbridge cooler. It's at about 42C idle and 48C load.

I'm going for 2.6ghz tonight if everything primed ok. Wish me luck!

Thats awsome man. I'm gonna order one or two XP-M's

Where did you get yours by the way?

Benny, I'm at 15 x 167 now = 2505Mhz. I have a pic in another thread.. I can't seem to get my Imagestation to work. Ya it's 1.7v and I idle 36*C normally.. on a hot day I idle at 39-40*C. But this is prime stable for over 24 hrs. I'm thinking of watercooling to see what this cpu is capable of. I've already got into windows at 2.63Ghz, at 1.85v, but this of course crashed after running Prime95.

I wish I had a few bucks to spare, I'd get one of these chips :(

Whats the link to your thread? Maybe I've already seen it, I dont remember

Originally posted by Benny Blanco
Can we see some benchies also? :)

Opps sorry. Haven't checked the thread in a while.

cpu-z.JPG

sandra.JPG

sandra2.JPG

3DMark01

PCMark02

I think my mobo is holding me back... couldn't hit 2.6ghz :( .

edit:

Originally posted by foofighter06
Thats awsome man. I'm gonna order one or two XP-M's

Where did you get yours by the way?

Got mine from newegg for $99.

Back