Just cut out and installed the side panel window in my wavemaster case.
heres a pic.
I have a top 80mm blowing out and 2 80mm at the front pulling in air over the HD. Since I removed the back case fan I was worried there wasnt enough exhaust in the case. I have the left side fan on the window pulling air in and the right one as an exhaust. It has dropped the MB temps. It used to run a couple of degrees hotter than the water cooled CPU, but not it runs a couple degrees cooler. Does this seem like a good setup with one fan pushing and the one next to it pulling? THX
AMD 4000+
PCP&C 510 sli PSU
Corsair XMS XLpro 1024 ram
swiftech 120 3a watercool CPU
eVGA 6800GT ( just one ATM)
seagate 160gb SATA HD
Plextor 716SA DVD/R
ASUS A8N-SLI deluxe
Blue Cooler Master wavemaster
heres a pic.
I have a top 80mm blowing out and 2 80mm at the front pulling in air over the HD. Since I removed the back case fan I was worried there wasnt enough exhaust in the case. I have the left side fan on the window pulling air in and the right one as an exhaust. It has dropped the MB temps. It used to run a couple of degrees hotter than the water cooled CPU, but not it runs a couple degrees cooler. Does this seem like a good setup with one fan pushing and the one next to it pulling? THX
AMD 4000+
PCP&C 510 sli PSU
Corsair XMS XLpro 1024 ram
swiftech 120 3a watercool CPU
eVGA 6800GT ( just one ATM)
seagate 160gb SATA HD
Plextor 716SA DVD/R
ASUS A8N-SLI deluxe
Blue Cooler Master wavemaster