Another Crab’s Treasure

w35t

[H]ard|Gawd
Anyone playing this? It’s apparently a Souls-like so I’m interested. Getting killer reviews on Steam so far.

Steam link

i once watched the trailer and went "ohhh interesting, i love hermit crabs!" then the "soulslike" blasted across the screen and i nope'd out.
That’s about the only type of game I look forward to any more. I’m bored senseless with Horizon FW.

Anyway I think I’m going to give this a go tonight.

Welp, the second boss took me probably 30 tries, I just could not for the life of me dodge or get away from his attacks most of the time. After that fight I was creeping up on the two hour mark but decided to push forward and try out the new abilities I unlocked, namely parry and riposte, to see if that would make the combat more enjoyable, it did not. I could look past the cartoonish-ness of it if I enjoyed the combat, but alas. With the aesthetics, graphics, and general vibe of the game the combat would need to be spot on. It is kind of funny and charming at times however. I was hoping I'd be more into this as I kind of need something to play at the moment but I think I'm going to send this one back.

Back