I've been looking for a good set of headphones for about a month now and just can't make up my mind.
I had planned on picking up some harx900 but they can't be found anywhere.
I think I've narrowed it down to
Sennheiser 555
Grado SR60
ATH-AD700
Sony MDR V6
I prefer to spend about $80 US shipped but will spend more if it is really worth it. I Don't really want to buy used unless we are talking about super amazing headphones worth killing babies for.
I'm also wondering if it would be worth waiting for the SHURE SRH440?
The headphones will be used mostly for gaming and movies.
I won't be using an amp and for the moment am just using the integrated audio on my ip35 pro.
Any input is greatly appreciated.
I had planned on picking up some harx900 but they can't be found anywhere.
I think I've narrowed it down to
Sennheiser 555
Grado SR60
ATH-AD700
Sony MDR V6
I prefer to spend about $80 US shipped but will spend more if it is really worth it. I Don't really want to buy used unless we are talking about super amazing headphones worth killing babies for.
I'm also wondering if it would be worth waiting for the SHURE SRH440?
The headphones will be used mostly for gaming and movies.
I won't be using an amp and for the moment am just using the integrated audio on my ip35 pro.
Any input is greatly appreciated.