Anonymous Says No Facebook Attack Planned

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
On the day it is supposed to happen, sources from Anonymous have restated that there was never a plan to DDOS Facebook. Anonymous located the individual responsible for announcing the supposed attack and released his personal information on the Internet.

"We Don't Kill The Messenger. That's Not Our Style," reads that post on the group's AnonOps Twitter account.

Or they figured rather than suffer another embarrassing failure they should just call the whole thing off ;)

I think the cartel told them not to mess with their Facebook....they skeered them off. :p

Actually they announced that there was never a plan to do this op a long time ago. The writer of this article is seriously behind in his "breaking" news.

Yeah, they would just shut them down... they wouldn't announce it and let them plan for it. :rolleyes:

They closed every site so far, except Amazon (amazon US that is, but they shut down amazon euro or something I heard). Visa, Mastercard, even Paypal.... you don't think they can take down some shitty social site like FB? :eek:

How can anyone be from anonymous? They aren't any specific group of individuals. Anyone can be from anonymous.

Basically anyone who has ever posted something on 4chan I would say is considered Anon.

So that would make them from anonymous then.

It would make them from Anonymous, but incapable of being a source of information about Anonymous - they can't speak for an entire anonymous group with no organization or leadership.

It would make them from Anonymous, but incapable of being a source of information about Anonymous - they can't speak for an entire anonymous group with no organization or leadership.

But they can speak for members of anonymous which makes them a source of information about anonymous as they speak for members of anonymous. ;)

This is what happens when you don't have structure, accountability, and leadership.

Back