• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Annoying Problem.

Riddlinkidstoner

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
4,630
Errgh this is bugging me...

Everytime I use Nero Ultra 7 to burn movies it freezes up when I put it into the queue..I noticed that FFDshow opens up when I put the movies into the queue so I tried looking for a way to stop it for opening when I use nero but no avail so I just uninstalled it and bam, no more freezing....but I don't want to have to uninstall fddshow everytime I need to burn something...how do I go about fixing this?
 
How are you adding items?

Are you adding it by dragging it in from windows explorer / my computer? Or are you browsing to it using nero's built in file browser and then adding it?

Whichever way you are doing it, I would try the other way. Just a thought though, I've never had that happen.
 
Back
Top