Anker PowerCore 13000, Compact - $30

Discussion in '[H]ot|DEALS' started by FrgMstr, Jan 28, 2019.

1. FrgMstr

FrgMstr Just Plain Mean Staff Member

AltTabbins likes this.
  2. exlink

exlink [H]ardness Supreme

Bought one of these for a family friend for Christmas and he's been raving about it ever since. I personally have the 20100 mAh version and its fantastic.

3. AthlonXP

AthlonXP [H]ard as it Gets

Sweet deal. I am in the market for a smaller and slimmer unit as the current Anker I have is pretty bulky.

4. drescherjm

drescherjm [H]ardForum Junkie

I have one of these. Amazon said I paid the same amount on February 4, 2017. With that said I prefer the Anker PowerCore II 20000 because if its increased capacity.

5. FrgMstr

6. Jeremy C

Jeremy C Gawd

Bought this same one for a use on a long vacation last year. One of the best no-frills battery packs I could find and no regrets.

7. Cmustang87

Cmustang87 [H]ardness Supreme

I bought an Anker 10000mAh couple years ago and they are sturdy and well built pieces. Don't think you can go wrong here.

8. ssnyder28

ssnyder28 2[H]4U

deal is dead already? SHows $36.99 for me

9. FrgMstr

Guess they sold all they had on hand.

10. ShepsCrook

ShepsCrook [H]ardForum Junkie

I have this same one. I like it. I'm looking to get one of the slim ones next in the future. Something that could easily be grabbed and slipped into a pocket on the go. But I also want one that's PD or Qi

FrgMstr likes this.
  11. illram

illram [H]ard|Gawd

I has one. Love it.

I have more of these portable chargers, in various shapes and sizes, than I probably should....

Jim Kim and FrgMstr like this.
  12. JustinCorrigible

JustinCorrigible Gawd

I have one of their 10000mAh models (just a single USB, not dual), and it was a godsend until I found an Apple battery case for my 6s barely used for the same price as that. I might go for that 30000mAh model as my wife's got a lot of external photo gadgets she plays with.

13. AltTabbins

AltTabbins [H]ard as it Gets

I always laughed at people who carried these around until I got this exact same model. I travel a little for work and I dont think I can leave without it. Never needing to find a power outlet in an airport, never needing to worry if the plane has a power or usb outlet, letting my phone charge in my bag while I'm walking around, being able to charge my ipad and kindle at the same time. All of this in a battery that is smaller than my wallet. I've had mine a couple years and its just as good as the day I bought it. Great deal on a great battery.

14. Puterguru

Puterguru 2[H]4U

Awesome company and amazing customer service. Had an issue with a product once. They sent me a new one without the need to send the old one back. Last year I got a free gift in the mail from them. A small portable charger.
    I won't buy any other brand.

15. StoleMyOwnCar

StoleMyOwnCar 2[H]4U

I've got one of the 20100's. Bought it for 40 bucks. Frankly I don't even leave without the thing now. Basically has like a week's worth of use or so in one charge.

FrgMstr likes this.