Angrymeats for sale or trade thread os meaty madness.

angrymeat

Limp Gawd
Cleaning house getting rid of a ton of stuff

First up
An interesting little server / network appliance .
Ths thins is a rack mount case with the following inside .
epia-m Mini ITX combo
512 mb Samsung ram
Buffalo pci 802.11g wireless nic
80 gb samsung ide hard drive
8 port switch modded into the case
small Enhance model ENP-0616a 160 watt mini power supply
These power supplies were used in alot of shuttle pc's and still sell on ebay for $40 or $50

This unit was used to run pfsense for a wireless company that provided internet service at truckstops the case is a custom case made for that use it should accept any mini itx motherboard.
I am asking $100 shipped for the unit .Price Dropped
epia002.jpg

xfx 8800 gts 640 mb Great card I just finally upgraded to a 5850 never been oced I bought it from another hf user a while back so I cannot transfer warranty.. $75 Shipped
IMG_0683.jpg

NExt up Orinoco ap2000 ae wireless access point
This is a great unit it comes with 2 wireless b/g cards for it so you can setup two seperate wireless networks with it if needed. It has a ton of cool features I use one at home and get amazing coverage with the wireless. This does not come with the white bezel that some of the units found online have these were used in sealed outdoor boxes so we didnt order the bezels . I also have a Valuepoint poe injector that should work with this as well. I am not 100% but it is a 48v poe injector. I will let this one go for $50 Shipped including poe adapter
IMG_0726.jpg

Things I would be interested in trade wise 1 tb sata hd's or 23 inch lcd's Plus $$ from me make offers I need to get this stuff out of here.

Last edited:
Back