Andy Samberg, Painted Like a Boss! ;)

Sack

Weaksauce
Andy Samberg Painting in Photoshop CS6 using Wacom Intuos3.

Approx 20 hours to complete.

Speed painting video on my YouTube Channel

8524352298_1108130e50_b.jpg

That looked real to me. I had to stare for a couple of minutes. Good job.

That's amazing I have 0 photoshop skills, and seeing things like this just prove to me I could never become anywhere near decent with photoshop.

That's amazing I have 0 photoshop skills, and seeing things like this just prove to me I could never become anywhere near decent with photoshop.

It's all practice mate, you don't get anywhere by not starting ;)

you do these for the people? how much does something like that cost? Wild

I'm interested as well. Wife was wondering about having one done of our daughter.

My commissions start from $400 NZD (about $330 USD), however, we're running a draw where if like our Facebook status (and page while you're at it ;) and you could win a free Digital Portrait of yourself, partner, family member, friend, pet, or even your favourite celebrity - http://www.facebook.com/PackwoodART

ever do any tits?

seriously, thats what we are all thinking. faces are cool and shit, but link us some tits and shit. :)

O.T. Honestly trying to decide if you're just trying to be funny or serious now.......

Great job and I'm very impressed by this.

ever do any tits?

seriously, thats what we are all thinking. faces are cool and shit, but link us some tits and shit. :)

My commissions start from $400 NZD (about $330 USD), however, we're running a draw where if like our Facebook status (and page while you're at it ;) and you could win a free Digital Portrait of yourself, partner, family member, friend, pet, or even your favourite celebrity - http://www.facebook.com/PackwoodART

Im glad your getting paid, its a sign of bad times when artists can afford to perform their craft for a living.

Back