Android Tablet issues.

grandfatman

Limp Gawd
Hi guys.

Long shot in the dark here.

My friend has a Flytouch 9 (superpad) Pretty decent tablet for the money. Only thing is, he said he tried to root it (im not an android guy)

It now doesn't turn on at all. it's dead. He said (apparantly) that the software doesn't know what the hardware is (if that makes sense, something to do with the kernel)

He said if i can get it back up and running, i can have it. But, that doesn't seem likely so i'm shouting out for help! lol. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Best to go to xda developers and find out if there's a section there. They have a lot of experts. I think that you'll need to use fastboot and/or adb but you're best going to that forum.

If it isn't charged, charge it. If the software is messed up, it should still turn on. Hold down the button for a long time.

But, XDA Developers is the best source for info.

Xda developers for your device. You probably have to go into recovery mode and flash again.

The only issue I think your going to have is if the tablet is not widely developed. I got a galaxy tab 3 7" and it was about 2 weeks before it even got root and to do that I had to lead the UK firmware. My Asus memo was much easier and my galaxy s3 and droid inc were both a lot easier than either of my tabs.

I checked xda a second ago that tablet does not have a dedicated section. And the root method required the use of a chinese program and it seemed like it hard locks the tab on the second reboot. Your going to need to find some sort of thread that has a base image to push to it if you can get it to respond. What I can tell your friend corrupted the firmware and bricked it if your very lucky you can in brick it.

This is my problem with 5th tier devices 1st 2nd get wonderful Dev support and you can get lots of info to fix this type of thing but what you have is a no name Chinese tablet that has no real support OEM or third party.

Back