• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

android smartphone as streaming camera to watch prints

1_rick

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Feb 7, 2017
Messages
12,506
Anything out there that will let me stream, preferably without the cloud being involved? I'd love to be able to just fire up a local webserver and stream from the phone to that, so I can keep an eye on a print if I'm in another room. I've done a cursory scan of the Google Play Store, and what I saw was mostly stuff that didn't seem to have the option to go direct.
 
I use an app on my iPhone called StreamToMe along with the server app called ServeToMe.
I use it to directly stream media from my NAS to my phone and tablet doesn't require internet to function.
https://www.zqueue.com/ It's no longer available to new users though.
I guess google for a comparable Android type of that app.
 
Back
Top