• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Android Exchange Push

Mabrito

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Dec 24, 2004
Messages
7,004
So on Android, only the Inbox gets Push notifications and syncs automatically. However, where I work, I get tons of email and have to use folders and filters to organize incoming mail so im not lost. Are there any good third party Exchange apps where I can get Push email on more than just the inbox? I heard of RoadSync and Touchdown...any input?
 
Back
Top