and we're back @ $280 [dead. Price now $320] Ryzen 1700 $278 free shipping [ebay]

The price has changed. Although with that said I have seen a few good prices in the past from that seller.

Yeah i ordered one for another build, Looks like they had sold about 930 for the lower price. Does state like july 6-16th for shipping.

I just got a shipping notification less than an hour ago after ordering the evening of 6/28.

Edit: Shipped via UPS.

Last edited:
yeah i guess waiting until the 29th in the morning shows it shipping Estimated delivery Thu, Jul 06 - Wed, Jul 19, hopefully a little quicker than that end date.

Mine's supposedly arriving Friday (07/07). I don't have a motherboard for it - there doesn't seem to be one that's completely stable or problem free when overclocking.

Mine's supposedly arriving Friday (07/07). I don't have a motherboard for it - there doesn't seem to be one that's completely stable or problem free when overclocking.
ASRock Taichi is noted to be a really nice 370 board.

We have the MSI gaming carbon pro 350 board at work and it works perfectly. The auto overclock in the BIOS puts the chip at 3.9GHz and there has been no hiccups at all at that speed in a couple months of productivity use. One click, save and perfect.

Still showing $279.99 when I looked.

I round up to $280. Never really understood that silly marketing scheme to knock a penny off the price to "trick" people into thinking the item is $1 less than it actually is -- or the 9/10 of a cent for fuel. But, humans aren't the smartest creatures.

Still showing $279.99 when I looked.

I round up to $280. Never really understood that silly marketing scheme to knock a penny off the price to "trick" people into thinking the item is $1 less than it actually is -- or the 9/10 of a cent for fuel. But, humans aren't the smartest creatures.
Me neither but it seems to work. You be surprised how many tricks marketing uses to get the average person to buy something. Lets be honest. The average person is not that smart and fall for their tricks.

Been looking at R7 1700s for a few days and came across this:

ka2Bf3R.jpg

TqDWspN.jpg

is it a scam?

Link to Imgur

Back