And there go the borgs...

Dark Ember

[H]ard|Gawd
Welp, looks like I'm down to 3 computers folding now. 3000+ Venice and 2 2500+ Bartons. Looks like Seagate is coming to seize most of our assets at work next week, which means my folding boxes go bye-bye. Twas fun while it lasted, and hopefully I'll be able to start again in the somewhat near future. :)

what happened? didn't pay off the hard drives? lol time to go with a diskless setup of some sort.. lol..

That stinks, glad to hear you'll have a few boxen left to roll with though. Always gotta hate it when the man wants to steal back the boxen. :p

kaleb_zero said:
what happened? didn't pay off the hard drives? lol time to go with a diskless setup of some sort.. lol..

Seagate bought maxtor, therefore they own all of our property now.

Hopefully, if I end up getting a job over there, I'll be able to start up again at the new site. We'll have to wait an see though - first comes employment, then folding. ;)

Dark Ember said:
Seagate bought maxtor, therefore they own all of our property now.

Hopefully, if I end up getting a job over there, I'll be able to start up again at the new site. We'll have to wait an see though - first comes employment, then folding. ;)

yeah, take care of your job first...

no chance they won't just not wipe the systems and leave folding untouched, is there?

Carnival Forces said:
yeah, take care of your job first...

no chance they won't just not wipe the systems and leave folding untouched, is there?

even if they do, I doubt I'll be getting them back. Possible though... we'll see.

Back