• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

And then there were four...

I was looking closely at this team's production of late, and it is impressive, but for reasons contrary to why OC.com is an impressive team - their sheer numbers. At over 1500 active members, they have the highest number of any team. Another thing that is noteworthy about this team and that some might find odd - they have no official F@H forum. At this rate, they will attain the number 4 highest daily production soon and maybe overtake OCAU in the long run, if the Aussies don't increase production.

 
Sick amount of work. Dude just came out of nowhere, with 187 cpus...
WRat, where did you hear of this? I didn't know they acquired a new farmer. Without an official folding forum, it''s hard to get inside info on their team.
 
Ah yes, I see him now. No wonder I didn't notice him before. He just started about a day or two ago... wow...
 
Hope he's for real. A lot of guys like that out of nowhere end up being a stats glitch or someone burning in machines for a short period. Especially with so much of the total coming on one update.
 
Well if he is burning in machines, he has quite the variety. I looked at the work units he is doing and it is a mix of SMP and non.

I hope he is reall too =)
 
Could be, but even if he's temporary, his current production will catapult their team to the top 10 in less than a week. Poor TER, they've been in the top 10 since before we were, and this is their swan song...
 
Could be, but even if he's temporary, his current production will catapult their team to the top 10 in less than a week. Poor TER, they've been in the top 10 since before we were, and this is their swan song...

Shame, but that the risk you take when you spread yourself around that far.
 
Shame, but that the risk you take when you spread yourself around that far.
Indeed, I'm a bit surprised you're familiar with AT. They were our first big challenge back in '01, when we captured the #1 spot in both F@H and G@H. I was trying to lend moral and tech support for their teams, but they were so divided with SETI and their many other efforts, there was no way they could have committed the necessary resources to thwart our meteoric rise. Now they will have to bow to DL.TV and drop off the top 10. I actually just visited their forum and couldn't find any mention of DL.TV. They seem to have no idea or concern about that fact. :shrug:
 
The heat is on guys (literally and figuratively). Summer is coming. Keep your boxes cool, and your processors hot!
 
Indeed, I'm a bit surprised you're familiar with AT. They were our first big challenge back in '01, when we captured the #1 spot in both F@H and G@H. I was trying to lend moral and tech support for their teams, but they were so divided with SETI and their many other efforts, there was no way they could have committed the necessary resources to thwart our meteoric rise. Now they will have to bow to DL.TV and drop off the top 10. I actually just visited their forum and couldn't find any mention of DL.TV. They seem to have no idea or concern about that fact. :shrug:

Well, I have no life and have lurked about on a lot of forums for some time :D
 
Interesting stats.

Anyone know what dl.tv refers to? What is dl.tv? Download TV?
 
Maybe he's really a free agent (not loyal) & we can draft / sign him! :D

Or offer up a trade. DL.TV is a small market team, cant afford to keep him. We can offer up some prospects and a rack of 386's.
 
Looks like he was another flash in the pan superfolder. Big goose egg today.

 
Back
Top