Analog Controler for PC Question

Steel Chicken

Supreme [H]ardness
Ive mail ordered GTA:SA for PC and some other older Motorcycle games that will probably work better with an Analog controller. I know nothing about them...can someone reccomend a good brand or model?

Im not looking for tons of features, I am more concerned with compatiability (USB plug & pray) and quality. I dont need bling or anything either. Comfort is a plus.

I picked up an cheapo saitek analog/digital controller not too long ago and have no complaints about it so far. Gravis used to be *the* brand, not so sure about today, but theres another brand anyhow. There are pleanty of console to pc converters that you can pick up if you want to play with anything from a nes controller to ps2.

If I want to do anything with a gamepad on the PC, I use my Xbox controller. Bought a 2 dollar USB converter for it and the XBCD drivers are amazing.

I purchased a USB to Playstation 2 Controller adapter called the "SmartJoy PLUS". Every button on my PS2 controller works flawlessly. It's pretty tasty -- retailing around 12 dollars.

Images

PS2 controller (Pelican knockoff is good too) and the converter from Radio Shack is all you need.

TekSomniaK said:
If I want to do anything with a gamepad on the PC, I use my Xbox controller. Bought a 2 dollar USB converter for it and the XBCD drivers are amazing.

Same here- the Xbox controller works great for most games.

Back