• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

AN7 CPU temp sensor

feanor1024

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
161
How accurate is the CPU temp sensor on the AN7? I'm running an XP-M 2600+ at 2.42ghz at 1.788v. I have a Thermalright SP-97 and a thin layer of AS5. On top of the heatsink I have a 92mm 80cfm Delta blowing down. On the side panel I have a 120mm 130cfm Delta blowing down onto the 92mm, along with a bunch of other case fans.

The ambient temp here is 70-75F. However, under load MBM is reporting my CPU temp to be 77C (and my case temp to be 30C). This is about 10C hotter than my former NF7-S v2.0 running an XP-M 2600+ at 2.6ghz at 1.9v.
 
Back
Top