• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

An amazing new discovery....

ZiLL

n00b
Joined
Sep 13, 2004
Messages
20
I have not seen this mentioned anywhere here....and I did not find any information about it through a google search, so I figured I would let you all in on a little secret.

Do yourself a favor, and go pick up some Kirkland (Yes, Costco brand) photo paper.

This stuff is amazing. $18 for 300 4x6's, or 125 8.5x11's. The quality is as good, if not better than the Canon Photo Paper Pro I was using before, and miles ahead of the Kodak Premium Photo Paper I had used in the past.

Seriously, you will be amazed at the quality of this paper.
 
Actually Kirkland is remarked ilford paper, which is considered by some to be the best photopaper in the world. Also another good brand is Office Depot Premium Professional Photo paper, also remarked ilford I believe. I have been using Kirkland for a long time, and it has never given me any problems. A lot better than the gq ones that my friends buy...
 
darktiger said:
Actually Kirkland is remarked ilford paper, which is considered by some to be the best photopaper in the world. Also another good brand is Office Depot Premium Professional Photo paper, also remarked ilford I believe. I have been using Kirkland for a long time, and it has never given me any problems. A lot better than the gq ones that my friends buy...


I can believe it. I was blown away at the quality of these prints. I won't be using anything but Kirkland from now on.
 
Back
Top