America's Army

RussianHAXOR

Supreme [H]ardness
This has to be one of the glitchiest games ive ever played that was a final release. good god.

:(

ANOTHER thread on this?

Anyway, I agree. Uninstalled it once I completed all the training and it didn't register any of it.

ANOTHER thread on this?

Anyway, I agree. Uninstalled it once I completed all the training and it didn't register any of it.

The devs said if you managed to complete all of them but they eventually didn't register, as soon as their shit is together they SHOULD be counted.

The devs said if you managed to complete all of them but they eventually didn't register, as soon as their shit is together they SHOULD be counted.

Yea, I uninstalled it out of pure frustration, eventually I will re-install it and try again.

Yea, I uninstalled it out of pure frustration, eventually I will re-install it and try again.

I was finally able to play some non laggy multiplayer tonight. I'm disappointed considering this took 3 years to develop. It's more of a sidegrade of AA2 rather than upgrade.

Yeah I just completed the basic marksmanship and it said I didn't do anything. Guess this is common.

I finally got some multiplayer play in. It really pisses me off how hard it is to tell friendlies from enemies. like its frustrating as hell.

I was hoping that most of the posts I've seen so far would be overexagerating the amount of bugs in this game. Finally finished downloading it, started basic training, the game got stuck in the loading menu. Anyways, I'm not deleting it, I'm hoping it gets patched but I'm not sure how that will go now that the team was fired.

:/ I liked using modded OpFor weapons, they sounded so cool when silenced and looked crazy! And i'm pretty sure they did more damage ._o

Welp, instead of getting failed for 100% completion...the auth servers have deemed it necessary to pass me with 'Basic'. I guess that's an improvement?

I tried the deploy installed.
It can't connect to the dler.
Says connection denied.

Back