cageymaru

Fully [H]
American Truck Simulator has a new Oregon expansion coming on October 4, 2018. Like expansions released for its older brother, Euro Truck Simulator 2, the Oregon expansion boasts of feats such as the addition of 5,000 miles of new in-game roads, 14 more major cities to visit and establish a trucking network within, and 700+ new 3D assets including well-known American landmarks. With the recent performance and feature 1.32 update, the trucking simulator runs a lot better and I can't wait to unlock the custom trailer options.

Go down the road to experience the wild beauty of "Beaver State" Oregon. The evergreen natural scenery will go along with the deserted country side but also dense city areas like Portland or Salem. Vast forests are covering roughly 60 percent of the state and together with many rivers form the typical western Oregon nature but also important part of state economics. It is one of the most geographically diverse states in Northwest region the U.S. It is the 9th largest and, with a population of 4 million, 27th most populous state. Its natural beauty includes deep forests, plenty of water areas and rivers, but also volcanoes, high deserts, and arid scrublands.

Enjoy the frustration of ridiculously low 55 mph speed limits on all major highways! Revel in the freedom from having to pump your own gas! (Ok, I will show myself out now...)

I've been avoiding CA for just this reason. Haul in Nevada new Mexico and Arizona

Enjoy the frustration of ridiculously low 55 mph speed limits on all major highways! Revel in the freedom from having to pump your own gas! (Ok, I will show myself out now...)
Joking aside, it's easy to mod the game to remove the speed limiter.

Pumping own gas is fine in rural counties (<30K population, I believe) but otherwise they pump it for you.

Speed has been increased. 65 MPH on many for trucks (70 MPH for cars).

i should get this for the kids and wife to learn driving. race sims are too fast to learn on lol. though wife wont let me get wheels and pedals.

Not sure where you have gotten your information, but our speed limits are 60-75mph depending on the location..I *believe* in the eastern part of our state there are 80+ but I would have to ask the wifey when she gets home (ODoT employee afterall)...

I would love to actually use these assets but with a variety of vehicles like crazy cars, dune buggies, Icecream trucks, maybe with some machine guns (err wait those are Twisted Metal flashbacks! Hey we need TM with a 4K remaster!!!!)

I lived in Oregon for a while. I don't need a driving in the rain simulator, thanks.

Time to sit in the passing lane for 20 miles trying to pass another truck

Not sure where you have gotten your information, but our speed limits are 60-75mph depending on the location..I *believe* in the eastern part of our state there are 80+ but I would have to ask the wifey when she gets home (ODoT employee afterall)...

I would love to actually use these assets but with a variety of vehicles like crazy cars, dune buggies, Icecream trucks, maybe with some machine guns (err wait those are Twisted Metal flashbacks! Hey we need TM with a 4K remaster!!!!)
All across Portland is 55 max. It's awful, yet people still drive under the limit.

All across Portland is 55 max. It's awful, yet people still drive under the limit.

Yes, in the "city" it is 55, but the OP I replied to did not reference inside Portland city limits..As for the insane way people drive under the limit (especially dump trucks in the far left lane on 217 :mad::mad::mad:) it is maddening...I only come to Portland when I have to (I live up in Warrenton). I come to Portland Medows a lot for poker, but I swing up 30 and come down I-5 and come across through Vancouver. That is bad enough lol!

You think they'll have a mid-west desert expansion where you can follow an old little red ford in an old tanker truck? :eek:

Back