• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

AMD's plans for Multi-core Processors: Intergrated Specialized core solutions

Good advancement in technology, but I don't want a part of it. I don't want PC's migrating to consoles... especially since consoles are becoming PC's.

I like having a video card/heatsink the size of a small shoebox inside my case. :D
 
nice replacement for integrated solutions, but unless they want to switch to something like XDR, there's no memory interface right now that's going to provide the bandwidth needed for even a mid range video card on a CPU.
 
Back
Top