AMD X2 compatible heatsinks

UN0

n00b
Joined
Dec 7, 2005
Messages
30
i'm looking for compatible heatsinks and I honestly have come up dry can anyone help?
 
If it fits Socket 939, it fits X2 (same form factor basically)......any of the top coolers can do it.....
 
Yeah dont sockets 754, 939, and 940 all have the same mounting bracket? It can't be hard to find a heatsink when you're covering 3 sockets.
 
The question you should be asking is: What heatsinks will work on your motherboard. For instance, an XP-120 on an A8N32-SLI board blocks the first ram slot and you can only mount it one direction. More info please.
 
I was lucky the CNPS7700-Cu fit in an a8n-sli delux, it's rather large and might block the ram slot closet to CPU but with 4 slots it's not biggy.
 
ooh I wasnt sure if 939 meant it all worked well thanks you guys!
 
Back
Top