AMD wins gong at Intel bash

That's awsome that AMD won, but why the hell wouldn't Intel just present it, losers. AMD probably would have awarded it to them had they sponsored it. Or, at least that's my speculation.

the Intel lady left the AMD award until last, and walked off the stage rather than present it personally to a jubilant set of chaps.

she should have acted like a professional and said "good job fellas, thanks for the competition and for keeping us honest"

instead she acted like a little kid not getting their candy or something

That's awsome. I've always loved AMD and a change in the wind as someone said would be great!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG intel so got PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am an intel fan, and this is classic funny. This should be on the main page.

lol :)

lol and roffles!
smile.gif

USMC2Hard4U said:
I am an intel fan, and this is classic funny. This should be on the main page.
reminds me of the prescott survivial kit. that was such a harsh insult, but i was rolling in hysterics over it :D

Thats pretty weak of intel. They ought to be ashamed of themselves for behaving so childishly. Shame shame on Intels name.

hey, even if there's only 32 of them, candy is still candy. 64 would definitly be better though. 2x the sugar! :D

(cf)Eclipse said:
next year. fab36 will finally open and begin production on 300mm wafers! :D
Which will be awesome, but even then (IIRC), Intel will still be able to put out more CPUs...
Ah well, given the way the a64 is trouncing Intel, I'd be willing to pay a premium to get one of the dual-core ones. :D

Back