AMD will eventually beat nVIDIA , here's why ATI > nvIDIA :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaCuNa

Limp Gawd
Ask anybody that has a nice powerful ATI vid card setup, how his Mantle game performance is in BF 4.

BF 4 is the epitome of action packed multiplayer + Ultra graphics. The combination of which, requires a good setup to run nicely, and it looks beautiful.

I've seen mantle Performance/Quality outweigh D3D with my own eyes.

I think eventually as this low level access video software progresses and evolves, it will produce an even better , more optimized product. In the end, the consumer will benefit here. I think it's great.

im at work so I cant upload any memes :(

So tired of these threads

edit: ... Ill edit the edit... I give up. Let the war begin.

Edit of the edit after editing. NEW TOPIC! Can threads list this be ignored? or fanboys couldn't/wouldn't let this happen?

**editception**

I still have "hitching" with my 7950 and Bf4. But the performance is much higher. Until it drops to 30fps...

I still have "hitching" with my 7950 and Bf4. But the performance is much higher. Until it drops to 30fps...

You get the memory leak after 20 min? Yeah well u know that will eventually be fixed , sometime , when somebody gets payed off ?

I still have hope ;)

I don't have nvidia cards in any of my systems right now, but you have no idea what you're talking about and this thread is horrendous. Hopefully it will be locked or deleted.

Mantle doesn't do much when games are GPU limited.

Plus, they're planning to cut staff by 7%.

They'll still be around obviously, but Nvidia's not going anywhere any time soon.

You get the memory leak after 20 min? Yeah well u know that will eventually be fixed , sometime , when somebody gets payed off ?

I still have hope ;)

I haven't made it that far because of the "hitching". haha I go back to DX

I don't have nvidia cards in any of my systems right now, but you have no idea what you're talking about and this thread is horrendous. Hopefully it will be locked or deleted.

They'll still be around obviously, but Nvidia's not going anywhere any time soon.

Dude Idon't care what you have I have seen it and I know what's up. It don't sound like you got any high powered hardware to compare , why r u mad brah ? Deleted ? Lol

Im not the troll OP. You're tread is useless lol

It's not useless because i'm telling you what's going to happen in the future , but you just wanna be dense brain guy . Why man ?

Wow ... This thread is going to attract all the flamethrowers.

What a flame Bait! Is this even allowed on the forums :D

We should have a recursive title to this thread.

Why man, why, dense brain guy.

THIS KID HAS INSIDER INFORMATION YOU GUYS TAKE HIM SERIOUS!

HALF-LIFE 3 IS REAL, 3DFX IS COMING BACK!

This button works wonders:
report.gif

I suggest using it on the original post.

It's for the greater good of this forum's IQ level. Just reading this flamebait troll of a thread brought my IQ down a couple points.

Get away you un-knowledged troll.

Troll repellent :eek:

You post this fanboy drivel of a thread that will serve as nothing more as fuel for a flamewar, then get mad when someone trolls you? LMAO. You might want to change your expectations quick.

Last edited:
The OPs acting all nice and sassy and doesn't know what he's started :p

Why man, why, dense brain guy.

THIS KID HAS INSIDER INFORMATION YOU GUYS TAKE HIM SERIOUS!

HALF-LIFE 3 IS REAL, 3DFX IS COMING BACK!

I'm not talking about HL-3 , although that will happen in due time.

I'm talking about Mantle being the future superior driver , that will push AMD passed nVIDIA in AAA titles over nVIDIA. nVIDIA will still have some games , but the market will flip to favor AMD.

:eek:

Thanks for playing...this thread will self unlock when your premonition becomes true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back