AMD to Update its Radeon Logo Yet Again, Possibly Debut with Big Navi

erek

[H]F Junkie
Are you getting a Big Navi or RTX 3090 Ti 24GB?

"AMD is updating the Radeon logo yet again, as spotted by Casmoden on Twitter. The new logo was tucked away in the main branding screen of a "Godfall" trailer that revealed the game's Holiday 2020 release date. Tucked away besides developer- and console platform logos is the new AMD Radeon logo, indicating optimization for AMD GPUs. The new logo features a Ryzen logo typeset (resembling the ESPN logo, with floating tops of the letters E, R, and D). In a March 2020 tweet, AMD Radeon RX group head Scott Herkelman mentioned that the lack of logo alignment between Ryzen, EPYC, and Radeon had been "bugging them." For reference, there's the current AMD Radeon logo in a company slide. AMD could likely debut the new Radeon logo with its upcoming RDNA2-based "Big Navi" graphics card that is expected to be announced in September."

https://www.techpowerup.com/268494/...n-logo-yet-again-possibly-debut-with-big-navi

they should go back to using the ATI brand name...if Big Navi actually lives up to the hype combined with their Zen 3 launch it'll be the greatest turnaround in computer hardware history...

All in Wonder branding would be great, but a TV tuner... maybe a Game capture card built in would do the trick.

i wish they would do it.. those AIW cards were friggin awesome for their time but being able to have a built in game capture card would be sweet.

When is the best rumor release of Big Navi? If its like 2 or 3 months away ill sell my 2080ti with water block.

When is the best rumor release of Big Navi? If its like 2 or 3 months away ill sell my 2080ti with water block.
There is no date, as of yet, officially announced by AMD.
nVidia has announced launch of their next graphics card in September. I would expect that AMD will make every effort to launch near that time frame in order to directly compete. However, to reiterate, there is no guarantees of anything.

Only when we see a return of the All In Wonder® TV Tuner branding will we know it's serious.

X800XL All-in-Wonder still one of the best cards I've ever owned. Would love it if they brought the AiWs back

Reactions: N4CR
like this
X800XL All-in-Wonder still one of the best cards I've ever owned. Would love it if they brought the AiWs back

I got my x1900 AIW obscenely cheap (like $175 and x1900xts were still 400+) put it on water and overclocked it to the moon

Back