amd shortage

ronss

Weaksauce
i see that tsmc makes amd chips, and intel makes their own. due to the fact that tsmc is behind in making chips for everyone, i was just wondering if their can become a amd shortage. i thought there might of been with the r5 5600x , but it seems to available now in a few places...i got scared, and snagged one up, being fearful that amd could be like the graphics cards shortage..is this possible?????>

Stock has been getting better the past couple weeks. MC got huge stock of every AMD cou the other week.

up here in canuckistan its only been regularly available for a couple weeks, maybe a month now.
canuckistan lol

As others have said the banderos to your south have had much easier access to 5800Xs for a couple months now. I think the higher CPUs will follow. Unfortunately unless something major changes on the GPU front, I don't see how that will change this year.

canuckistan lol

As others have said the banderos to your south have had much easier access to 5800Xs for a couple months now. I think the higher CPUs will follow. Unfortunately unless something major changes on the GPU front, I don't see how that will change this year.
i read they are coming out with a new mining rig, that does not use gpus.....and much more productive...looks promising to relieve the gpu shortage

Back