AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT $429.99

I feel like that's actually a pretty banging deal since the 5900X is over a hundred more *and* is very difficult to find.

Centauri said 5900X is over a hundred more *and* is very difficult to find. I said its not hard to find and ava.

I'm very confused right now. I applauded the deal you posted... so you posted a link to a 5900X that shows OOS in my locale to show me up or something?

There's a few in Brooklyn, 15 in Ohio, just hop on the private jet! (totally worth it)

Write a python scraper, or get one on git. You can get stock alerts sent your pc. Worked for me.

Not hard to find:
"You just need to program an alert system for when it's in stock and hope you catch it, happen to live in an extremely particular geographical area, or get lucky."
Yeah. That's definitely more effort than "easy to find and Ava."

Not hard to find:
"You just need to program an alert system for when it's in stock and hope you catch it, happen to live in an extremely particular geographical area, or get lucky."
Yeah. That's definitely more effort than "easy to find and Ava."
Oh they're definitely not easy to get. But you can get them. I'm at a desk 8 hours a day, only reason I got one.

Back