• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

AMD Ryzen 7 'Engineering Sample' 5700G CPU 8-Core AM4 Socket Processor 65W

erek

8=D
2FA
Joined
Dec 19, 2005
Messages
18,247
s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3049191141...8eNqRbbDROxq3+nIUZuMwKKQ==|tkp:Bk9SR7DWq4X7YQ
 
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I think I was your eBay buyer. Excited to tinker around with it :)

I just picked up a X570-I from Amazon.... Should be a good time lol
Hey myb on this... was just sharing the eBay listing as a point of interest

I wasn't the seller.. i'll work to attribute that i'm not the seller going forward
 
Back
Top