• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Amd rewards rx 590 question

Kaliber

n00b
Joined
Nov 27, 2018
Messages
1
Hello, I bought a rx 590 red devil w/ the 3 games that come with purchase. I own a gtx 1080ti and I just wanted the games and i was going to resale the Rx 590 at retail price. I come to find out I can't redeem codes without the radeon gpu. What is the process and how long would I have to keep the 590 to redeem the 3 games that come out in 2019? Thanks for the help
 
I'l buy your 590 less the cost of the games. so...around $150.

I think you have to have the 590 installed to redeem the codes.
 
you just have to have it installed for the games to get the key. Only required for redemption. But I am not sure if this was a good idea to get it just for the games. Hard to imagine anyone buying it for retail price when they can do the same and get free three games.
 
You need the GPU "installed" once to get the games. If you decide to switch vendors down the road, you will still have full-access to the games. They just you lock you in on the 590 when you first redeem the codes.
 
Back
Top