AMD Radeon HD 7870 CrossFire Never Settle Bundle Lucky Draw

AMD is awesome for one reason that holds true for both their GPU and CPU divisions - Price/Performance is and probably always will be top notch.

I have used ATI//AMD GPUs now for quite a few generations and have loved the performance they keep providing each generation.

Coiunt me in on this. Would love to upgrade my rig. I would have to buy three new monitors then.

AMD graphics have been a part of my machines for over ten years, but I need an upgrade, help a guy show his 3 year old how to really play.

Lower power consumption, stable overclocking, quiet operations...what's not to love.

I love the value AMD has in performance to price ratio. I also love the fact that they are bundling games with their video cards.

I would love to have these cards.

I've been a user of AMD/ATI Components since the early Athlon days. AMD's latest generation of video cards have consistently offered the best performance and most bang for your buck. My favorite thing about AMD video cards is the extremely mature eyefinity feature. Nothing beats having your periphery completely filled with mind blowing visuals at a smooth framerate.

I've been considering an upgrade from my 5870 to the latest generation Radeon, but money is tight and I can barely afford my rent. Maybe next year?

I LOVE AMD!

Sincerely - G-Man

Last edited:
I have always used ATI graphics cards over Nvidia I don't make much money so I prefer the bang for the buck that I get with ATI. Still hoping to upgrade my HD5870 to something newer :)

I love AMD cards b/c of lower power consumption and better bang for the buck.

At times, I've been split between Nvidia and AMD/ATI - but recently I've gone team red because they were more efficient with the 6xxx series... here's hoping their 7xxx can keep up with the current gen of nvidia.

I have used Radeon since getting the 9600 when it was brand new. I have never and any problems with any of the cards in my system. But I could use the newest models to let you know how the work for me.

I have always liked ATI/AMD cards. I am looking to upgrade. I like the lower costs of the cards as well.

Have been an AMD/ATI fan for many years. Great cards, awesome performance, rock solid.
Really like the new APUs, can't wait to try one.

Price per performance = AMD GPU's! My last three vid-cards have been AMD/ATI. Never have had an issue with any of them. The 6970 is rockin' right now.

I love AMD Video Cards. Nothing comes close to the price and performance levels that I need! And some of the lowest power consumptions on the market.

AMD's cards deliver top-tier performance without breaking the bank. Continued support and development in their drivers bringing increases in performance says a lot, too.

AMD has really stepped it up with their newer hardware/drivers. I'd love a chance to become a convert.

whew! Just got in and I would love an upgrade to my system! This would do the trick. ;)

Fantastic performance value for the price, plowing through noobs in HD never felt so good.

They've continued to put out well designed, power efficient cards that weren't about winning benchmarks no matter the cost.

Back