AMD Radeon HD 7770 CrossFire Bundle Lucky Draw

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
AMD Radeon HD 7770 CrossFire Never Settle Bundle Lucky Draw

Enter ONCE in this thread for HardOCP's AMD Radeon HD7770 GHz Edition CrossFireX "Never Settle" Bundle lucky draw. Tell us what you like about AMD's latest and greatest GPUs! It is that simple.

Never-Settle_header-web.jpg

The Lucky Draw winner will receive one Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition CrossFireX bundle, two games, and a 20% discount for Medal of Honor: Warfighter. This drawing will end Sunday November 11th.

Best thing I like is I don't have one and probably won't either (I have horrible luck).

I love the look of their cards, that black and red combo just hits me right in the feels.

They simply have the fastest single gpu this round, especially with new drivers. And much better performance for the price.

Sweet!! I've had nothing from AMD (ATI) GPUS for the past 13years. AMD FTW!

Longtime AMD fanboy so I'll buy pretty much whatever they put out. :D

For a PC that you're switching from monitor to TV, AMD can't be beat, really. nVidia dropped the ball on that function, hard.

ive been a fan of ati/amd gpus since back when i owned a 9700pro such an awsome card for its day and amd has continued to push gpu tech to its limits and in innovative ways would love to own one of their lated 7770's in a corssfire setup.

I think AMD has done a terrific job over the years, to many people go hard on them sometimes for silly reasons. I like AMD and I think they are doing thier best in many regards for the industry, I keep rooting for them, and continue to support them when I can, for myself, and countless other folks over the years. I like the newest generation as simply, they are great. Great temps, power draw, and wicked performers all around, and they keep getting better.

All AMD cards are cleverly placed in sweet spots in terms of price/performance. 7770s can't be beaten by nVidia with these prices. Would like a couple ofcourse. :)

I love AMD cards. I appreciate the dedication to openCL, the commitment to low power consumption, and that I have never been disappointed by any aspect of an AMD card; they are consistently a very well-rounded product.

Would like for my Son:

AMD 7770ghz edition is a perfect entry point card to gaming!

Last edited:
With the never settle drivers, AMD clearly won this generation, glad to see AMD back on top!

I'd say that, at least for the last while, AMD/ATI has been offering more bang for the buck when compared to similarly priced offerings from the folks in the green underwear...

Speed and efficiency. Loving the Ghz and higher clock speeds.

Let's see...better HTPC experience, far better Linux compatibility, and most importantly, it's faster than the GPU they would replace (8800GTS) while using less power.

I dig the performance of the newer drivers, and I'm really glad that Nvidia and AMD are duking it out for real. I probably won't win one, but for me an HD-7770 would be a step up. Two would be near overkill. :)

Premium power at a value price.

If I win, this will certainly be a Sunday to remember. (The 11th is Remembrance Sunday over here.) Kudos to [H] and AMD for making it an international contest.

Awesome performance, new drivers really add more to that. Quiet, low cost. Looks great (Red/Black).

BTW: If I win, send it to a Secret Santa guy randomly. I already have a 7770. Love it, too. I can play ALL my games with great quality (only 1080P, but still awesome!).

7770 isn't the greatest and is supposedly a lower end card, but it does run circles around a lot of others. I came from a 5800 series card and it made a huge difference.

Back