AMD is Throwing a Party!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've sent off for my invitations, but was wondering if anyone else had received theirs yet - did it include exact time and place information, any schedule of events, etc?
 
I've sent off for my invitations, but was wondering if anyone else had received theirs yet - did it include exact time and place information, any schedule of events, etc?

7pm: Introduction by Hector Ruiz
7:15 pm: Hookers & Blow
8:30 pm: Body shots
9:15 pm More hookers & blow followed by Beer Bong Competition
10:30 pm: Benchmarks!!! Quake 3 @ 1024 x 768 max fps!
10:45 pm: Raffle for free hats & t-shirts
11:00 pm: 1 lucky winner gets Free hotel room and hooker of his choice
11:10 pm: Bitch n moan on your way out the door that you didn't win.
11:30 pm: We get to see all the nekkid pics!!




But seriously, hopefully they'll have some good numbers for us to look at as well as plenty of different products to try out. They've done this in the past at the Tech Tours I've attended. Always lots of swag to be had.
 
I've sent off for my invitations, but was wondering if anyone else had received theirs yet - did it include exact time and place information, any schedule of events, etc?

yes, yes, no

7pm: Introduction by Hector Ruiz
7:15 pm: Hookers & Blow
8:30 pm: Body shots
9:15 pm More hookers & blow followed by Beer Bong Competition
10:30 pm: Benchmarks!!! Quake 3 @ 1024 x 768 max fps!
10:45 pm: Raffle for free hats & t-shirts
11:00 pm: 1 lucky winner gets Free hotel room and hooker of his choice
11:10 pm: Bitch n moan on your way out the door that you didn't win.
11:30 pm: We get to see all the nekkid pics!!


Awesome. I look forward to hookers and blow with [H]ector. (were talking about watching "Blow" the movie with Johnny Depp right, cause I just say no to drugs)

Shine on people...it party time! (in a few days).
 
I would count on no benchmarks since the NDA on these products has not lifted yet.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top