AMD [H]ardOCP GamExperience in Your City??

Do you want an AMD [H]ardOCP GamExperience in your city?

• Hell Yes!

Votes: 142 94.0%
  • Sorry, I could not handle all that excitement.

Votes: 9 6.0%

• Total voters

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Would you like AMD and [H]ardOCP to come to your city and hook you up with a GamExperience?

Maybe not MY city,but a city that is close,with a bigger population,lets say spokane or wenatchee WA.

Who do I have to kill?

Not sure how many PC gamers we have here in the south.....or PC's for that matter but I'd be there. Chattanooga is 2 hours away from Atlanta, Nashville, Knoxville and Birmingham so it wouldn't have to be in my backyard for me to be there.

somewhere in the NY metro area man.. i feel like the West Coast gets all the techno-conference love :(

stupid left-coasters :p

There are a couple convention centers here in Chattanooga and I'd be happy to help get things set up even passing out flyers to the local Gamestops and such. But honestly Atlanta or Nashville would be better I suppose for a southern show since they're twice the size of Chattanooga and it would be easier to draw a bigger crowd.

I would certainly love one to be in Philly or would probably make the trip to Baltimore too for one.

Macleod, I used to live in Chat. Did one year of college at Southern there.

Cool. Sometimes I think I'm the only tech junkie around these parts. We have zero computer shops around here. Had 1 open up a couple years ago and finally closed their doors this year. Now if you want a 4x4 or gun shop there's one on every corner.

I'll toss in a vote for the St. Louis area. Near me, but also pretty central to the US.

EDIT: Or, Columbia, MO. College town, some great hang out areas, 90minutes to ST. Louis/Kansas City/Rolla (nerd/tech school), and Springfield wouldnt be too much of a drive.

Last edited:
Atlanta would be nice. Since moving from CA -> Tokyo -> Atlanta I feel like I'm missing out on everything cool.

Voted yes for Upstate New York. Seeing that Global Foundries has such a huge presence in the upstate New York area, I think it would be great to hold something like this locally.

Maybe Albany or Syracuse?

I would LOVE to come to one of these. I also know a number of friends who would be totally down for this here in Tucson. Heck- if it was within a 5 hour radius of me I'd probably make the trek. As long as I could leave early in the morning, get there by the time it starts and then still make it home before sunrise of the next morning, I'd be there.

I would love for you guys to come to Cincinnati, OH. We have Skyline Chili, Graeters Ice Cream, Montgomery Inn BBQ Ribs, and so much more that makes us unique. Now if you can't come to Cincinnati, I would prefer that you come within a 5 hour drive as that is more than doable with my schedule. Seriously though, we have the best Cincinnati style chili, the best ice cream, and the best ribs in the world here. This ain't no Texas style, but it is our unique regional style.

If you can come to anywhere near here, hell i'd be more than happy to help set things up.

I don't think Lafayette, IN would work out even after taking Purdue into account :p

San Francisco, although I would hate driving in to the city. Maybe a little bit outside of San Francisco.

New York City would be fine. I can commute up there for the event. Texas is just too far :)

thanks for the support.

They have a brand new movie thearter , great resturants , ton of shopping. You can grab a bus for $2 bucks to get into the city and see a show or just hang out. It takes about 10 minutes to get into the city from Secaucus.

The greater area for those who drive we have one of the biggest malls in the country 15 minutes from here (garden state plaza ) along with a bunch of other malls , good shopping , laser tag / kart racing places.

Depending on when you do this the new mega mall xandu or spirit of america or whatever they call it will be open with its own ski slope. We also have giant stadium or whatever its called now 10 minutes away so you can catch a game depending on the time of year or a concert.

Its really a great area and alot of people can make a weekend out of it instead of just coming for a day event.

Sure, come to Santa Cruz, I know you were just visiting here Kyle. ;)

I think Paul(NEWEGG) asked you guys about keeping stats on those ON and OFF EYEFINITY... When will they be released? OK SURE COME TO OXNARD, CA or Los Angeles, CA

If you had one around central Florida I'd go. hell, I'd even probably travel south to Miami or north, so long as it's in Florida.

I would love for you guys to come to Cincinnati, OH. We have Skyline Chili, Graeters Ice Cream, Montgomery Inn BBQ Ribs, and so much more that makes us unique. Now if you can't come to Cincinnati, I would prefer that you come within a 5 hour drive as that is more than doable with my schedule. Seriously though, we have the best Cincinnati style chili, the best ice cream, and the best ribs in the world here. This ain't no Texas style, but it is our unique regional style.

If you can come to anywhere near here, hell i'd be more than happy to help set things up.

Texas BBQ > The world.

I would say Las Vegas but everything happens here.

We'd have to make custom cool banners for each location though

1307056216HJzWWR9Vwi_1_1.gif

Mr. Bennett, how about Little Rock, Arkansas or Fayetteville, Arkansas?

Not that far from Texas, and not only that, Fayetteville is home of University of Arkansas, and you'd likely be able to attract a good crowd there, and as for Little Rock, it's Little Rock, and I'm sure you would get people here.

Little Rock is a 3 hour drive from Memphis for the people who live there, and it's pretty easy to fly to, as we have an airport here that isn't all that busy.

Come to Minneapolis! If you come in January, think of the overclocking you can do when the outside temp is around -20F!

How about either Grand Rapids or Traverse City, MI.? Grand Rapids would be a bigger city but Traverse City is alot nicer city to visit the sights while you are in town.

Many roads lead to Spokane WA - only a few hours from larger cities, and there are many from the surrounding area that would attend. Good number of locations to have such an event as well...

Plus, we could most likely make some arrangements to go out and shoot up some old parts before / after....

Back