AMD GPU's for mining?

CurtisG

n00b
I'm curious about bios settings on AMD cards? I have been mining with NVIDIA cards and wanted to check out AMD cards, but I read a lot about people requesting custom bios files for AMD cards for mining. Thanks!

Google anorak.tech bios files. That’s a very helpful forum for AMD bioses.

He modifies bioses for mining farms and puts up the completed/optimized bioses for free, or for a voluntary donation.

You can get about 28mhs for about 110 watts on the RX570 with one of those BIOS files for example. Just make sure you buy a card you can find an existing bios for, or read how to make your own. They are unique to each type of ram, size, speed. Getting the wrong bios can ruin your card.

Last edited:
Google anorak.tech bios files. That’s a very helpful forum for AMD bioses.

He modifies bioses for mining farms and puts up the completed/optimized bioses for free, or for a voluntary donation.

You can get about 28mhs for about 110 watts on the 570 with one of those BIOS files. Just make sure you buy a card you can find an existing bios for, or read how to make your own. They are unique to each type of ram, size, speed. Getting the wrong bios can ruin your card.
Thanks!

Back