Feb 25, 2010 #1 S static21 Gawd Joined Aug 1, 2004 Messages 524 Is there a way to not have to set this after every reboot? I've overclocked my card using this, and MSI Afterburner to up the voltage to 1.115, MSI tool can run on startup, but I dont see a way to do it with AMD GPU Tool.
Is there a way to not have to set this after every reboot? I've overclocked my card using this, and MSI Afterburner to up the voltage to 1.115, MSI tool can run on startup, but I dont see a way to do it with AMD GPU Tool.
Feb 25, 2010 #2 S SDNYC09 Limp Gawd Joined May 26, 2006 Messages 200 why not just use afterburner for everything? Overclock cores mem and voltage
Feb 25, 2010 #3 S static21 Gawd Joined Aug 1, 2004 Messages 524 Hmm I tried that but it didnt stay after a reboot either.
Feb 25, 2010 #4 S SDNYC09 Limp Gawd Joined May 26, 2006 Messages 200 Get the latest MSI burner and at the very bottom click the apply at windows start when you do that it will show the setting in white what it will do 1.174/800/1100 or whatever u have it set to
Get the latest MSI burner and at the very bottom click the apply at windows start when you do that it will show the setting in white what it will do 1.174/800/1100 or whatever u have it set to
Feb 25, 2010 #5 S static21 Gawd Joined Aug 1, 2004 Messages 524 Set it to 1.115/875/1175 Looks like its sticking. Thanks. I guess i just got an old ver.
Feb 27, 2010 #7 B Baxter299 Limp Gawd Joined Apr 21, 2006 Messages 164 Yep I had same problem question....thanks SDNYC09 ,solved for me too ,good tip