AMD GPU 14 Product Showcase Livestream

Yeah, I used to watch the livestreams to big events like the E3 press cons and whatnot, but I just can't muster the willpower anymore.

Don't get me wrong, I am REALLY excited about the new chips coming out and I can't wait to see some much needed action in the otherwise stagnant GPU industry. I hope AMD makes a killing off of these new cards and puts some of that profit into it's CPU/APU R&D.

620 of us watching the livestream right now. Is this the digital equivalent of standing in line at the Apple Store for the new Iphone?

620 of us watching the livestream right now. Is this the digital equivalent of standing in line at the Apple Store for the new Iphone?

Except you are only standing in line to hear about the new product you cant buy yet

I think that's 9:00AM Hawaii time. Don't get to sleep off them hangovers.

Just seen that AMD tweeted they were live streaming - I had no idea!

Suddenly I'm glad I got off work early. :D

i want something i can just watch/read and not keep refreshing X_X

"It may be as long as 30 to 45 minutes. AMD wants to have a working live Stream so that they can directly show off the materials they're presenting"

nothing worse than having technical difficulties at a tech event. but shit happens.

Wonder if they burned that youtube URL. I don't know how youtube streaming works. <sigh>

"It may be as long as 30 to 45 minutes. AMD wants to have a working live Stream so that they can directly show off the materials they're presenting"

nothing worse than having technical difficulties at a tech event. but shit happens.

Agreed, people need to calm down lol

Live youtube is dead atm

Who uses YouTube to stream a serious event? Seriously? A trashy service provided by Google and it has been since Day 1. Still dead 23 minutes past the hour. Fail.

Last edited:
"Video streaming will be fixed with the next drivers" i was dying

The audio is out on the livestream atm

Yay! New cards that I can't afford and don't have time to play with anymore! :(

I think I'll wait for the 10070s or whatever they rename the cards after the 9xxxs, lol. I'll be graduated by then and have both of my kids in school. :cool:

ITs working for my co-worker and I, took a few minutes to get going though

Yeah I went back to Cookie Clicker for a few minutes and when I checked it was playing. This music selection is about as funny as the youtube failure.

annnd shes dead. Time of death 1:41 mountain standard. Hopefully their gpu launch will go better than their livestream.

Back