• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

AMD FX series question!

There only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who do understand binary and those who don't....
 
it processes x86, x86-64, SSE1, SSE2, SSE3 (On some models) 3D Now and MMX instructions. :D
 
ScYcS said:
There only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who do understand binary and those who don't....

Technicly the number 2 in binary is 0000001000110010

Chilly
 
Chilly said:
0000001000110010 is correct go look for binary convertors on the interweb


You're not converting to decimal. You're converting to ASCII
 
ScYcS said:
You're not converting to decimal. You're converting to ASCII
this would be correct.
two would simply be 10.. or 0010.. or 00000010 :D you get the idea
 
No, the first person to mention your missing apostrophe is a nerd.






Ah.... fuck. :(
 
texuspete00 said:
No, the first person to mention your missing apostrophe is a nerd.






Ah.... fuck. :(

I wasn't going to say anything about it, but I did notice it.
 
That's it. I hate you guys. You just made it abundantly clear just how much of a nerd I am. I laughed at almost every post here.
 
DocFaustus said:
That's it. I hate you guys. You just made it abundantly clear just how much of a nerd I am. I laughed at almost every post here.
:D

at least we aren't getting into mounting floppy drives ;)
but that's an off topic discussion we can save for another day
 
Back
Top