AMD Fusion util for Intel based sysems.

rxteenager

Gawd
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
557
Hey well since i got an Intel chip i hadn't paid any attention to this thing. But today i saw a guide at tomshardware to get the fusion util to run on Intel based systems. Since I'm at work right now and can't try it out myself, i was wondering if any of you have tried it already? I mean I already run a lean machine services wise, but i guess im a bit curious if there's anything that can be gained from this app. I'm more into power saving so using this thing to oc my e8400 and 4850 before playing and not having to go through all the extra steps one would normally take to accomplish this would be usefull. Well i'm gonna give the guide a try once i get home and i'll post the results if no one else has.
 
Back
Top