AMD Freesync over HDMI?

I think freesync may have that. AMD has been working on that for a while. At this moment I haven't seen anything.

depends on the monitor but yes freesync works over HDMI since my monitor is dual HDMI only and has 75hz freesync.

My monitor is an Acer Predator 34 inch with Freesync. Works fine in DisplayPort mode, can't figure out how to get it working in HDMI mode...

The gsync version of that monitor, gsync doesn't work with HDMI, so might be the same issue.

My monitor is an Acer Predator 34 inch with Freesync. Works fine in DisplayPort mode, can't figure out how to get it working in HDMI mode...

acer and LG from what i know only support displayport freesync, not sure if it has something to do with HDMI licensing that they don't feel like paying to support 75hz over it. why i don't know since my dirt cheap asus VG245H supports 75hz freesync on both HDMI ports.

I wasn't aware that there were any GPUs that supported HDMI 2.1 and thus HDMI VRR available yet- the RX Vega series lists support for HDMI 2.0b?

Back