• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

AMD E-450 Thermal Paste or Pad?

bmorton18

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
442
I have an AMD-E450 and I had to take the heatsink off to remove the mobo from my htpc and noticed the thermal pad has a couple of really tiny holes in it. Should I just take it off and use some thermal paste that I have or replace with another thermal pad? I'm going to have to take off the heatsink again here on Friday so that will be a good time to apply the paste if I wanted to. The temps seem fine though with the small holes. Thanks for help in advance.
 
Back
Top