UltimateNewbie
Weaksauce
- Joined
- Oct 10, 2008
- Messages
- 125
I have the AMD 9950 black ops 125W edition processor.
one of the heat monitoring programs suggested on this site clocked in a temp of 53*c.
what is a good temp to run up to? i have the warning alarms set for 60*c.
the pc is overclocked from 2.6GHz to 3.1GHz although I wasn't exactly stressing it with any huge programs at the time, just internet and media player etc.
any suggestions? is this a safe temperature?
one of the heat monitoring programs suggested on this site clocked in a temp of 53*c.
what is a good temp to run up to? i have the warning alarms set for 60*c.
the pc is overclocked from 2.6GHz to 3.1GHz although I wasn't exactly stressing it with any huge programs at the time, just internet and media player etc.
any suggestions? is this a safe temperature?