• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

AMD cooling question

bizh0p

n00b
Joined
Nov 19, 2003
Messages
27
I have a Asus MB KV8 Deluxe and I will be using an AMD 64 3200+ for the processor. I would like to know of a GOOD cooling fan for this besides what comes from the factory. I have been looking at a SLK and Thermaltake Orad series, sound is a little factor. Can anyone recommed a chipset cooler as well

Thanks,

bizh0p
 
SP-97

Chipset... Zalman makes a good passive cooler.... you could order the MAX3's, which is great....
 
You can't go wrong with a thermalright heatsink that is compatible with your board (check the thermalright site for this). And the new zalman "flower" 7000 heatsink is good (if it is compatible.... again see the website) Both those heatsinks should provide far better performance than the stock one, and at even lower noise levels..

Hope it helped.
 
Back
Top